The Health Department's Immunization Program is working to ensure that all of our children are adequately immunized against vaccine preventable diseases by their second birthday. For the immunization clinic schedule please contact the your local county.
The Utah Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program provides vaccines to children who are: not insured, on Medicaid, Native American or Alaskan Native, or whose insurance doesn’t cover immunizations. These vaccines are available at no cost or low-cost for eligible children.
- What Shots Do My Children Need? (CDC)
- After the Shots - What to do if your child has discomfort (PDF)
- Vaccine exemptions
- Parents' Guide to Immunizations
- Immunization Schedule - Centers for Disease Control (CDC) (PDF)
- College Immunization Recommendations
- Missionary Immunization Requirements
- Vaccine recommendations during pregnancy
- International Travel Immunizations